Terms & Conditions
Your use of this website is governed by these terms and conditions (the “Terms and Conditions”). These Terms and Conditions apply to the ‘From Lahore with Love’ website located at www.fromlahorewithlove.com (the “Site”). As used in these Terms and Conditions, ‘From Lahore with Love’, “us”, ‘Sole Proprietorship” or “we” refers to From Lahore with Love.
Please read the Terms and Conditions carefully. By using the Site, you accept and agree to be bound and abide by these Terms and Conditions.
This website, its entire contents, features, functionality (including but not limited to all information, text, displays, images, video, audio, design, selection and arrangement thereof) are owned by From Lahore with Love, its licensors or other providers of such material which are protected by international copyright, Pakistani copyright, trademark and other intellectual property or proprietary rights law. No user of this website may reproduce, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform or republish any of the material on this website, as the copyrights and all other associated rights are strictly reserved by the Sole Proprietorship. The collection, arrangement and assembly of all content on the Site is the exclusive property of From Lahore with Love and protected by international and Pakistani copyright laws.
2. Intellectual Property, Software and Content
The intellectual property rights in all software and content made available to you on or through the Site remains the property of the Sole Proprietorship or its licensors and are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved by the Sole Proprietorship and its licensors. You may store, print and display the content supplied solely for your own personal use. You are not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to you or which appears on this Website nor may you use any such content in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
You shall not modify, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or create derivative works based on any software or accompanying documentation supplied by the Sole Proprietorship or its licensors. No license or consent is granted to you to use these marks in any way, and you agree not to use these marks or any marks which are colorable similar without the express written permission of the Sole Proprietorship.
3. Unlawful or Prohibited Uses
The Site may only be used for lawful purposes following the terms of the license granted in these Terms and Conditions. As a condition of your use of the Site, you warrant to us that you will not use the Site for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions. Whether on behalf of yourself or any third party, you shall not:
- Make any commercial use of the Site or its content, including making any collection or use of any product listings, descriptions, prices or images;
- Download, copy or transmit any content for the benefit of other merchant(s);
- Frame, mirror or use framing techniques on any part of the Site without the Sole Proprietorship’s express prior written consent;
- Make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining or other data gathering tools or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content, or otherwise scrape, collect, store or use any content, product listings, descriptions, prices or images, except pursuant to the limited license granted by these Terms and Conditions;
- Use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing From Lahore with Love’s name or marks;
- Misrepresent the identity of a user, impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site;
- Violate or attempt to break the security of the Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) trying to change the behavior of the Site; (iii) attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a system or network, or to breach security or authentication measures; (iv) trying to interfere with service to any user, host, or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing,” or “crashing”; (v) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; or (vi) forging communications on behalf of the Site (impersonating the Sole Proprietorship Site) or to the Site (impersonating another user);
- Tamper with the Site or use or attempt to use any device, software, routine, or data that interferes or tries to interfere with the working or functionality of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site;
- Use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others, including others’ privacy rights or rights of publicity;
- Harvest or collect personally identifiable information about other users of the Site;
- Restrict or inhibit any other person from using the Site (including, without limitation, by hacking or defacing any portion of the Site);
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services without The Sole Proprietorship’s express prior written consent;
- Reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, or otherwise exploit for any commercial purposes any portion of, use of, or access to the Site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any part of the Site; or
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site.
4. Limited Warranty
The Sole Proprietorship warrants its product(s) to be in good condition and free from defects in material and workmanship. The Sole Proprietorship’s liability shall be limited to repairing or replacing, at its option, any defective product which is returned. For product returns, you are responsible for any delivery charges, custom fees and risk of loss or damage during transit to the Sole Proprietorship. Products which have been subjected to abuse, misuse, alteration and modification as determined solely by the Sole Proprietorship are not covered by this warranty.
5. Limitation of Liability
The Sole Proprietorship shall not be liable for any property damage, personal injury, loss of use, interruption of business, loss of profits, or other consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive or special damages (including damages relating to data loss or loss of goodwill) arising out of or relating to the use of the Site and the Sole Proprietorship’s services. This applies to all situations however caused, whether for breach of warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability or otherwise, other than those damages that are incapable of limitation, exclusion or restriction under applicable law.
6. Risk of Loss & Destruction of Good
Unless the Sole Proprietorship provides otherwise in writing, the terms, choice of carrier and routing of shipment shall be decided on destination basis to the delivery address designated by the Sole Proprietorship. The Sole Proprietorship may revise shipping instructions as to any unshipped goods.
Risk of loss shall remain with the Sole Proprietorship until delivery of the goods to the buyer at the named destination, regardless of the point of inspection, if any, and the Sole Proprietorship shall maintain insurance against loss in transit to such point, and the Sole Proprietorship shall not be required to assert any claims against common carriers.
7. Force Majeure
Under no circumstances shall the Sole Proprietorship be held liable for any delay or failure or disruption of the content or the Services accessed or delivered through the Sites or the creation or fulfillment of contracts resulting directly or indirectly from acts of nature, forces or causes beyond our reasonable control, including without limitation, Internet failures, computer, telecommunications or any other equipment failures, electrical power failures, strikes, labor disputes, riots, insurrections, civil disturbances, shortages of labor or materials, fires, flood, storms, explosions, acts of God, war, governmental actions, orders of domestic or foreign courts or tribunals, or non-performance of third parties or any suspension or disruption of transportation or business operation (including but not limited to delays or disruption of the resumption of work or operation ordered by any government agency) in the event of a national or regional spread of epidemic or pandemic.
8. Return Policy
Except for any products designated on the Site as non-returnable, we will accept a return of the products for a refund of your purchase price less than the original delivery and handling costs, provided such return is made within seven days of delivery and provided such products are returned in their original condition.
To return products, you must email us to request a replacement. You must obtain this request within seven days of receiving the delivery. Be sure to define the reasons for the return request in your message and show any preference for replacement (whether exchanging for the same product or selecting an alternate style, size or colour) or a refund. Further, please note that we would require digital images of damaged or defective products.
From Lahore With Love will provide return delivery in cases where items have arrived in damaged condition or are confirmed by the Sole Proprietor to be defective. For all other circumstances, return delivery costs are the responsibility of the customer.
Refunds are processed within approximately three to five business days of our receipt of your merchandise. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchase on the Site.
Please note that we offer no refunds on any products designated on this Site as non-returnable.
9. Changes to Terms & Conditions for Buying Products Online
We reserve the right to change these Terms & Conditions for buying products online from time to time. If this happens, we will notify you by posting the new Terms & Conditions for buying products online on the website. If you do not wish to be governed by the revised Terms & Conditions for buying products online, you must not place any further orders.
If any part of these Terms & Conditions for buying products online is found to be invalid by law, the rest of them remain valid and enforceable.